Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eep! Short Update W/More to Come

Thanks for the comment reminder helderheid!

Between school and my brother's wedding I fell into the abyss. I stop the shots 3 days before going to Puerto Rico so I could have some Transition.
I got down to 142 before I left...and out of fear...I will not be weighing myself until Saturday.
I know I was supposed to take my scale but my suit cases were to capacity because of the wedding stuff

So I have starting fresh tomorrow...but without the load days because I've eaten enough junk in the past 6 days....
So I will be back on Saturday with a full update

Things have just been too chaotic to keep up with my blog but I was doing so well and I'm excited to get back...Thinking about trying to find ways to speed the process up even more...
I wanna hit my goal by mid Novemeber which I think could definitely happen....

But then I need to work hard to maintain because I love fitting into my high school clothing...and I love the pure energy this diet gives me
I've noticed a huge difference...but more details on that on Saturday

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! You're back! It's so good to hear from you!

    Good luck with the fresh start! I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete