Friday, September 10, 2010

R1P2 Day 10 = 150.2 (-2.0)

WOOHOO!
Drop two pounds.

Weight: 150.2
Dropped 2 pounds

I'm not sure if it's because the Ballerina Green Tea flushed my system or because of the boost up to 30ml.
Today's Friday so I don't have to get up for school, so instead I set my alarm around 9am so I can give myself the shot and go back to sleep.
I'm debating whether I'll keep weighing myselfs on Wednesdays bc I have to get up so early. I think my body is just left unprepared.

Today is a good day and I hope the scale continues to move.
No more mustard powder or stupid tiny chocolate cheats.

Going to whole foods today to look for flavored stevia and to buy another steak for dinner, maybe some fish too.

Breakfast: 2 cups of coffee
Lunch: 1 cup of cucumber
            We haveno proteins - Going to the fresh market in an hour
            3 breadsticks - No more
Dinner: 3.5 oz steak
            2 cups tomato
Snacks:

1 comment: