Friday, September 3, 2010

Starting Weights & Measures - 158.2

Got my measurements and weight taken the day before the binge so here they are. I'll do two or three separate posts today to keep things organized to cut down on the amount of searching anyone has to do for key pieces of information.

Also, for future knowledge, I did not order the hcg from any website but got it through a doctor. I will be going to his office one a week for they can track my progress but also I will be tracking my progress on here and on excel for myself. Also to keep track of any notable details and to rant when I'm having a tough day.

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 158.2
1"above abdomen: 30"
Umbilicus: 35.1"
1" below abdomen: 37.0"
Right Thigh: 23.2"
Left Thigh: 23.4"
Right Arm: 12.2"
Left Arm: 12.6"

Goal Weight: 130

I'm contemplating taking some pictures tonight for future reference...
Now onto a post about the binge days

No comments:

Post a Comment