Thursday, September 9, 2010

R1P2 Day 9 = 152.2 (-+0.0)

I seem to be in a holding pattern...which is pretty upsetting.



Breakfast: 6 Strawberries

               1 cup of coffee

Lunch: 3.3 oz Cod

            2 cups Raw Spinach

Dinner: 1/2 cup tomato

         2 oz Chicken Breast

Snack: ??

So dinner was a bit of a disaster.

There was a ligament or something that got mixed in with my chicken breast...so a few bites in...Well let’s just say I lost my appetite.

It was awful.

I'm an American girl raised by a Spanish mother. My mother had to deal with all sorts of horrors like killing the chickens she ate while growing up...and therefore, she has completely shielded me from any sort of icky in my foods. So yeah...it was a little more traumatizing than it should have been.



Then something horrible happened. I cheated.

There is no excuse but an hour after the chicken incident; I sucked on a 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch piece of chocolate.

It was dark chocolate and not that particularly good. I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't have a serious effect.



As a result of today's utter chaos....I am drinking a full cup of dieter's green tea.

So yeah...in the middle of the night I expect some serious tummy unhappiness.



I also saw the dr today. She raised my amount. 30 ml instead of 20.

She said that might be enough to break my holding pattern. But she said it'll help with the hunger....and therefore the lightheadedness and headaches

I'm also hoping the green tea does that as well.



I don't suppose anyone is reading and willing to share their experience cheating?



This weekend I'm going to search for the flavored stevia to drop into my coffee in hopes of preventing anything like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment