Wednesday, September 8, 2010

R1P2 Day 8 = 152.2 (+1.0)

So I need to start this entry with a little rant. Today has been one kick in the face after another.
As you can see my weight went up one pound, but the only difference to the diet was mixing those veggies (well each one 10 mins after the other) and the mustard powder incident.
I'm hoping that the mustard powder made me bloat because after I ate a few bites, I chugged two bottles of water (16 oz each) and only used the bathroom twice with minimal liquid release.  (as opposed to every ten minutes)
Plus I feel so bloated. I'm going to drink some green tea tonight with hopes of serious movement of all kinds.

Weight: 152.2

I also weighed myself 4 hours earlier than usual because Wednesdays are a crazy long day at school.
After the scale incident, it continued downhill
Two quizzes, both of which i was unprepared for. Balsamic vinegar spilled all over my school bag.  Makeup chaos.

But that's enough of that. No more complaing bc I have to play catch up with my notes/hw. My laziness this past weekend left me screwed so this coming weekend will not exist for me.

Breakfast: coffee with two stevia (no milk! it was kinda gross)
          4 orange slices...like the natual slices, after peeling the skin, not just cutting it with a knife
Lunch: 1 cup spinach
          3oz of chicken breast
          1 breadstick
Dinner: 3.5 oz of steak
         1.5 cups of tomato
         1 Breadstick
Snack: Orange

I was super lightheaded today too. It's been tough but tomorrow will be better and I'm praying for a two pound drop because seeing that scale go up/stay the same is utterly devastating.

As anyone found any truth to the body lotion making you gain? Because I did need to do a full lotioning last night after my shower. Hi dry skin.

I go to the dr tomorrow and I have a lot to say.
Maybe it's bc I'm stressed and hungry but I am a serious cranky pants.

They gave us a package of information...one page with a list of allowed proteins and veggies and another page with  written out menu options. These lists say two different things. One page gives a specific amount and the other tells to eat two cups of veggies (but the same proteins)
but everday I work it out and realize I've once again had less than 500 calories.
So should I work it out to get 500 cals?
I'm confused and bothered.

That one pound is weighing on me. I know tomorrow I'll either have only lost one pound or none, which will make me scream and rip my hair out.

What can I say? I'm mean when I'm hungry.
Hears to hoping they adjust my amounts properly.
I'm undecided about the snack tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment