Tuesday, September 21, 2010

R1P2 Day 21 = 145.6 (-1.2)

A drop! I'm surprised. TOM is supposed to be here tomorrow....I think it is trying to lull me into a false sense of security so I can go can explode into an emotional mess when I gain during the first two days of it.

Weight: 145.6

Bought some sugar free chocolate....You'd think I was a cop inspecting a pot baggie. I don't trust it...so I just keep glancing at it...
No urge to give in so I'm safe...I've already told myself if I break down I'm only allowed 1 square...but my self control is pretty good.

Breakfast: half an apple
Lunch: Chicken breast, 3.5 oz
           Romaine Lettuce, 2 cups
          1 sesame breadstick
Dinner: Bay scallops, 3.5 oz
            Steamed Broccolu, 4 oz
             1 sesame breadstick
Snack: Celery
         1 tbsp of sugar free ranch watered down with lemon
          Orange



CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN
 460                59           7          45

1 comment:

  1. Where do you get the SF chocolate, and aren't there other ingredients that are "prohibited" during Phase 2?

    Congrats on the drop!

    ReplyDelete