Sunday, September 5, 2010

R1P2 Day 5 = 153.8 (-1.4)

Not quite a pound...which is a little depressing. I was hoping to go with 2 pounds a day...but I'll take what I can get. I also believe it might have something to do with the extra breadsticks I had yesterday...I need to update yesterdays post

So day 5
Weight: 153.8

Breakfast: None
Lunch: Red snapper,  around 2 oz
         Broccoli, half a cup
Dinner: Medium Tomato
         Steak (finally!), 4 oz
Snack: Orange
     I probably had too much of the allowed carbs but I had 2 grissini breadsticks and 2 pieces of the melba toast (the one that is 3 grams)

It's the first time I've actually enjoyed a meal since starting this diet. I love red meat, I'll have to make sure not to over do it. I'll probably have some more tomorrow since I cooked a little extra for my dad but he changed his mind about it.

Since I barely lost a pound last night I'm nervous about not losing any tonight. I felt so lightheaded earlier...I'm hoping I can stick to not eating anything else for the rest of the night.
My mom started picking on me earlier because when I first weighed myself I had only lost 4 oz then when I weighed myself without her standing over me telling me to go for a walk, I had lost close to a pound. I told her it was a full pound though.
This is why I don't diet with her, she is too competitive and gloat-y. It's upsetting because I'm trying just as hard as she is, if not harder. The appetite suppressants don't work for me at all, whereas for her, they work perfect and feels full before she even starts eating.

Tomorrow I'm also going to cut out the allowed carbs, and stick to the plans allowance of only one piece.

The steak was marinated in:
1 tsp mustard powder
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
2 garlic cloves (minced)

Definitely one I will re-use.
I'm gonna go try and do some hw to cut down on my load tomorrow.
Make some flashcards and answer some questions on required readings....maybe do the anatomy review hw

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment