Thursday, September 16, 2010

R1P2 Day 16 = 146.0 (-0.4)

Thanks helderheid! SparkPeople is my new calorie counter! So much more organized.

Weight: 146
only lost a few ounces...which really surprises me because wednesdays is my busiest day. Lots of walking around and whatnot.
Which is why I felt it was okay to use my hormone balancing cream...which is packed with oils. So this is the second time I've used it on hcg and this is the second time it's happened. So I'm not using it again until I stop hcg.

CALORIES CARBSFATPROTEIN
500471842


Breakfast: 9 Strawberries and 1 coffee
Lunch: 98% lean ground beef and cabbage (3.5oz and 2 cups)
Dinner: Krabby Patties & homemade tomato soup (4 oz and 2 cups)

Saw the dr again tomorrow
Tomorrow I'll do the stats posts like I planned to do a week ago.
It's sleepy time.
Heres to hoping for a drop tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment