Tuesday, September 7, 2010

R1P2 Day 7 = 151.2 (-1.2)

Starting Weight: 158.4

Today's Weight: 151.2


Once a week I'll make a separate post on just my progress so far. Almost like an excel chart. I'm thinking every saturday, since I'll be able to have two charts, one counting the load days and one not.

But that's another pound and 2 oz down.

I didn't sleep well last night, I'm not sure if its because I need less sleep on this diet or if it is because my cat was driving me nuts.

Breakfast: Coffee with 2 stevia and dash of milk (no milk starting tomorrow, I just forgot to tell my mom before she prepared it)
               Orange
Lunch: 2 cups of cucumber with pepper/salt and balsamic vinegar
           3.5 chicken breast
Dinner: 3.5 oz of Cod
           half a cup of cauliflower
          Medium tomato
Snack:
Off to finish watching my netflix so I can do my laundry and homework. Will update later

So I'm not going to be having a snack tonight because I mixed veggies. I'm not supposed to and I was going to focus on just the cauliflower but I totally over did it on this mustard powdered thing my mom made. It was disgusting....and upset my stomach incredibly so.

No comments:

Post a Comment