Sunday, September 19, 2010

R1P2 Day 18 = 148.0 (+1.0) Making up for missed day

Didn't get a chance to update yesterday because PMS makes me a sociopath.
Gained another pound yesterday which utterly devastated me because I'm back to constantly being hungry. I'm going to call the dr on tuesday and ask if I can up my dose because this isn't okay. I get so crabby when I'm hungry and I hate snapping at my mom.

Weight: 148

Breakfast: none
Lunch: Extra Lean Ground Beef (to finish off what we had)
           Romaine Lettuce, 2 cups
          1 Melba Toast
           1 tbsp of Walden Farm Balsamic Vinaigrette (sugar free and low fat)
Dinner: Tilapia
           Spinach, 2 cups
         Sesame Breadstick
         1 tbsp of the balsamic vinaigrette
Snack: Strawberries: 1.75 oz
            1 apple (why are they so full of calories!?)
Total: 486

Did a flush on this day. Because I realized I hadn't had a decent B movement in 5 days.
I'm also bloating like a chrismas piglet. I hate my oh so special monthly gift. :(
I'm working hard to fight all the cravings that come with it...so I'm proud of myself for that

No comments:

Post a Comment