Sunday, September 19, 2010

R1P2 Day 19 = 147.0 (-1.0)

Weight: 147

So I lost one pound of the bloat. I'm all caught up on my blogging....if I can get this posted in time I'll do another blog with my updated measurments.
I'm feeling a lot like a failure because of how hard I'm working. It's not easy to fight the cravings when the food is there.

I'm also trying to figure out what I'm going to do about my brothers wedding, I need to ask the dr if I should stop the shots a few days before so I can have a few transition days before having a piglet day.
I mean, my brother and his fiance worked really hard to make sure their wedding serves amazing food. Buffet style. I'm going to work to stick to my diet that whole weekend (we'll be in Puerto Rico) but I've already see the menu and there isn't any grilled chicken or fish on there. They will have ceviche so I'll probably stick with that but I'm sure I'll have to mixed veggies.
And they are serving a special plantain dish and their cake is red velvet. Then the next day it'll be back to 500 calories.
I'll figure it out or something...

I don't think I'm going to hit my goal weight before then....not with all this stalling. I'm hoping my TOM will bring a nice drop after.
Like I said, no more beef as well.
It's just too many calories without being filling enough.

Breakfast: None
Lunch: Cod (I've given up on trying to enjoy cod. I just don't like the taste of it)
           Chicory Greens (I'm not a fan of this. Pretty tasteless)
Dinner: 4.7 oz shrimp
             2 cups spinach
Snack: 1 large orange
            7 oz strawberries

I've had to force myself to eat today...another sign that TOM will be here at any moment
CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN 

426               43           5           40  


Drank another cup of the dieter tea in hopes of moving the last 3 days out of my system since yesterday only moved 2 of the last 5 days.

On a final note for this post....coffee makes everything better. Oh smile, how I've missed you.
Okay, quick measurements post and then HW time. I need an intern to make some of this work decrease. seriously.


I don't know if anyone is reading this but has anyone had any experiences with chocolate delight?
or with sugar free chocolate?
I saw some at whole foods, and avoided it. But I wanted to ask. My hcg list says no oils...including coconut oil so I was curious how other's had experienced it.

No comments:

Post a Comment