Monday, September 20, 2010

R1P2 Day 20 = 146.8 (-0.2)

Weight: 146.8

Damn you TOM and how you toy with me...
Fighting against the cravings still.
Must stay strong...

Gotta get more fruit tomorrow...and broccoli.

Thanks for the cheers of support Amy! Got into my size 7s today without any overspill :D


Breakfast: 6 oz strawberries
                1 cup of coffee (sweet salvation)
Lunch: 3.5 oz tilapia
          1.5 cups cucumber
Dinner: 3.5 oz chicken breast
            2 cups lettuce
          1 breadstick
Snack: 2 breadsticks :(
           1 orange

We are low on food, hence me being weak and consuming extra breadsticks.
CALORIES CARBS FAT PROTEIN
 439                 48          9        44

Meh. All I want is cinnamon toast crunch....instead I'll just have this tea...because, yeah...it's totally the same  /sarcasm

Here for better news tomorrow! I want this bloat to pass...that'd just be awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment