Saturday, September 11, 2010

R1P2 Day 11 = 150.6 (+0.4)

Weight: 150.6
So a .4 increase but I kinda expected it. I mean, my system was completely flushed by that tea and since I've just to have another bathroom break for that...it's just expected.

So I've decided to eat my heavier meal at lunch also and have something a little lighter for dinner.
I'm also considering looking into something to prevent any sort of back up in my system.

Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee
             1 organic orange
Lunch: Cabbage Chili Taco
          2 melba toasts
Dinner: Same as lunch
Snack: None because I feel extra full today

Gonna try a new recipe today, a ground beef and cabbage thing. Will post the details after I try it.

Thanks helderheid for the drop in and support! The whole comment system on here confuses me so I figure it'd be easier this way.

Update 1:
Oh my word. Just finished lunch and I couldn't get on here fast enough to tell you about this amazing recipe.

Here is the recipe:

HCG Cabbage (or Tomato) Chili/Taco

100 grams lean ground beef or chicken breast (I went with 95% lean ground beef)
100 grams cabbage or 100 grams ripe tomato
2 Cups water
*1 tsp ground cumin
*1 tsp chili powder
*1 tsp ground thyme
*1 tsp oregano
*2 cloves garlic
*salt and pepper


Cook meat, and minced garlic, add 2 cups water and spices. When water is very hot, add cabbage. Cook until cabbage is tender, then add tomato. The longer you cook the tomato, the softer it will become. The more garlic is cooked, the more it loses it's taste.

(My variation, once it was all cooked I wrapped the mixture in a steamed cabbage leave with a generous amount of Lousiana Hot Sauce)
*This is a suggestion. Use enough it tastes good.

(original: http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=871899 but this one involves two veggies, which isn't allowed which is why I suggested to pick one)

So I went with the cabbage because I figured it'd be a little more filling.
It was so delicious, I cannot wait for dinner tonight because I'm lucky enough to have leftovers!

One of my problems is that I had to run out for the hot sauce so my mom cooked up my recipe...and in doing so cooked a whole pound of 95% lean ground beef. Measuring was a little tricky and I'm said to say I weighed it after it was already cooked, but it was also weighed with the cabbage already mixed in.
So to be safe (and I hope this is okay) I had just under 1 cup of the mixture.
I thought it would be safe since we are allowed two cups of the cabbage.

It also really filled me up. Give it a try! This is definitely one that will be repeated and used even after I'm out of this phase.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just a thought on the "backed-up" issue: try getting some Smooth Move tea. Brew one cup at a time but only drink 1/3 or 1/2 of the brewed amount each evening. That should help you keep things moving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna need to pick up some Smooth Move this week...maybe something a little less extreme than the Ballerina tea will be perfect. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete