Monday, September 6, 2010

R1P2 Day 6 = 152.4 (-1.4)

Another pound down.
Weight: 152.4

The only thing keeping me from cheating is the fact that I'm only losing a pound a day.
As the dr office is closed today (Happy Labor Day), I'll be calling them tomorrow to ask them about my constant hungry. I know they said they had something for me if my hunger became a problem.

I got my B12 shot today, I think it's helping me feel a little postive. I'm also have a small cup of coffee with I hope will help with the hunger. 2 stevia sugar and a half a tablespoon of oatmeal milk. I'll skip the oatmeal milk next time.

Breakfast: Orange (So yummy!)
Lunch: 3.5 oz chicken breast
       1 cup raw spinach
       one tablespoon of light cesaer dressing
                (which the dr listed on the allowed sheet, but it's not something to make a habit out of. Next time, I'm gonna try lemon with the spinach)
       One Grissini Breadstick
Dinner: Leftover steak - 3.5 oz
          2 cups of raw spinach
          1 Grissini Breadstick
Snack: Orange
         Small cup of coffee

I feel pretty okay today, I was pretty emotional last night. I'm trying to stay postive and just think of the outcome. Never got to my hw last night so I'm going to get to it now.
I wish I could find some others doing the hcg diet, it seems like most have already finished it.
I need to remember to take some pictures...I'm already a few pounds down but I don't think it'll make much of a difference in the long run.

Total loss so far: 6 pounds in 6 days including the binge days.
I'm going to ask my dr if I should count the binge days in my count as I've heard others say you should not.
For those who would rather I not then:
Total loss not counting binge: 6 pounds in 4 days (which would be pretty awesome to say)

Oh, the chicken I eat. I never eat frozen chicken or chicken patties. They just completely freak me out, I'm so picky with chicken. The only chicken I'll ever eat is rotisseri chicken. No skin, obviously but I do accept that because it is rotisseri there are a few more calories in it. So I'll probably only eat it twice a week (at most.) I'll also see if I see any weight difference on days I eat it and maybe I'll just have it cut it out all together, or make my own with only lemon pepper and salt.

Is it just me or does left over steak suck? Maybe it's because it was done on the pan instead of the grill...

I'm handling the hunger better today, maybe because I spent my day doing hw so I was kept busy or maybe it was the b12...or maybe my body is finally adjusting. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and then decide if I'm going to call the dr or not.

Until tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment