Friday, September 3, 2010

R1P2 Day 3 = 156.2 (-2.2)

Round 1, Phase 2, Day 3

I need to get ready to leave but a quick update
Weight: 156.2 (how did that happen?)

I'll update this post later but let me make bullet points for reference sake
-B12 needle issues
-err....and I guess that's it for now.

Update:
Okay, more than half way through the day

Okay the B12 needles the dr gave me were...screwed up somehow. Two of them were cracked or something because it wouldn't fill properly, then after a few minutes of fussing they started leaking.
My mother assisted me since she had gotten hers to work earlier that day. The needle is also longer and thicker. So I failed at giving it to myself, once again my mother had to step in and stick me. I just can't see a needle that thick go into me.

Now I'm hoping this hunger will pass.
I've read that it's typical for the first few days.
Today is a little tough, all I wanted during my binge days was clean fresh healthy food...and now that the diet has started I want PB&J sandwiches, oatmeal milk....and buffalo wings with blue cheese dressing. Not all together at once though..Hi gross.
It seems I only want what I can't have. The appetite suppressant isn't helping much. Let's see how it is in a few days.

Breakfast: 5 Large Strawberries
Lunch: 1 Medium Tomato
         3 oz of Tilapia
         Grissini Breadstick
Dinner: 3.5 oz of Tilapia
           1 Medium Tomato

I will not be eating the same thing everyday, my mother and I were just caught a little unprepared due to the start of the kitchen being re-done and my father came home. Since my father and brother are not doing the diet they have been fussy all week.
The tomato was chopped and drizzled with balsamic vinegar which is on the allowed list, just in moderation.
Still a little hungry...craving carbs...chocolate cake kind of carbs...but I'm fighting it.


I found a really great site with recipes. It's a pdf file but it is very useful and definitely one to remember: http://www.yourhcgdiet.com/documents/HCG_Diet_Recipes.pdf
As I try new recipes I'll post which ones and thoughts on them

Will update after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment